Thank you for your interest in Pacific Christian Academy's International Student Program. We are excited to be able to have international students at our school and look forward to partnering with you. The following information will help you through the application process. If you have any additional questions, please contact our International Student Coordinator.
To begin the application process, please print the Application Packet. Once the forms are completed and the other documents are prepared, you can email them to our International Student Coordinator or mail them to our school.
Pacific Christian Academy
Attn: Dee Cantellay
33645 20th Ave. South
Federal Way, WA 98003
With the application packet, please also include the following items (translated into English):
- Official Transcript (9th-12th grades) or Report Card (1st-8th grades)
- Proof of Income
- Test Score (7th-12th grades only) from Duolingo (englishtest.duolingo.com/applicants).
- More information regarding the Duolingo testing is available from the link located on the right side of the page.
- DuoLingo has created a reliable and user-friendly English language proficiency exam that students can take on any platform (computer, phone, tablet). It is a fast and inexpensive—it takes approximately 30 minutes and costs $49. The exam uses computer-adaptive testing, meaning the questions will adapt to each test-takers’ ability, generating a different set of questions for every session. The exam requires the Google Chrome browser and your computer's self-facing camera and microphone. The testing session is recorded and verified by a Duolingo proctor, and the results are available within 48 hours.
- Once the test is complete, you will need to allow Duolingo to share your results with Pacific Christian Academy.
- Minimum Scores:
- 7th & 8th Grades - 16
- 9th & 10th Grades - 26
- 11th & 12th Grades - 38
- Application Fee of $50
- Enrollment Fee of $250 will be due upon acceptance.
Once all of the items are received and reviewed, the student will be contacted for an interview with our Principal.
Upon acceptance, an I-20 will be issued or transferred (I-20 Transfer Request Form for students already holding an I-20).