Thank you for your interest in Christian Faith School. We understand choosing a school for your family is a big decision. We desire to make it as accommodating for your family as we can. It is very important to CFS that we are the right school for your family and that we can meet the academic and spiritual needs of your child(ren) with excellence.
At CFS we understand you are busy, therefore, we desire to streamline the enrollment process for you and your family. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Eileen Wilson, CFS's Director of Admissions and Marketing. Email or call 253-943-2540
Christian Faith School Steps to Enrollment
2) Complete Enrollment Packet(s)
a) Print and complete
b) Receive enrollment packet from CFS
*please make sure ALL forms are included: immunizations, birth certificate, & report cards. Your packet(s) will not be processed until all forms are submitted.
4) Pay Enrollment Fee
5) Schedule your student(s) academic testing
*Note: All NEW students will be academically tested prior to admissions at CFS.
6) Complete Academic Testing
a) K-3 will be tested in reading, spelling, language & math.
i) Kindergarten approx. 10 min.
ii) 1st -4th approx. 20-45 min.
b) Incoming 5th -12th graders will be assessed for "spring" academics the year they have just completed. We test reading comprehension, reading vocabulary, mathematics problem solving, mathematics procedures, & language.
i) Approx. 1-2 hrs.
6) Schedule your Academic Planning Meeting. This meeting will be scheduled by our Admissions Office and will take place with Ms. Hall, Dean of Academics and Mrs. Schindler, Head of School. Topics that will be discussed: mission of CFS, testing scores, policies & procedures, code of conduct, parent agreement, and any questions you may have about CFS, and the school year. Approx. 30-40 min.
7) Enrollment & Tuition Finalization: This will take place directly after your academic planning meeting. Each of our students is required to have a FACTS account. FACTS is the company we use for all of our tuition collection. Tuition will be automatically drawn from your checking account or credit card either on the 5th or 20th of each month. Special arrangements can be made if needed with Ashly Williams - Business Office Assistant.
NOTE: FACTS charges a set-up fee of $45.00 per account per year.
Are you ready to get started?
SCHEDULE YOUR TOUR NOW!
Additional Supporting documents for Enrollment at CFS.
Christian Faith School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded to students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarships, or athletic and other school administered programs.