Thank you for your interest in Christian Faith School. We understand choosing a school for your family is a big decision. We desire to make it as accommodating for your family as we can. It is very important to CFS that we are the right school for your family and that we can meet the academic and spiritual needs of your child(ren) with excellence.
At CFS we know you are busy; we desire to streamline the enrollment process for you and your family. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Michelle Hillstrom, CFS's Director of Admissions. Email or call 253-943-2540
Christian Faith School Steps to Enrollment
1) Schedule Tour, Eagle for a Day, or RSVP for Info Night (Eagle for a day, visit your future classroom for a day)
2) Complete Enrollment Packet(s)
a) Print and complete
b) Receive enrollment packet from CFS
i) please make sure ALL forms are included: immunizations, birth certificate, & report cards
Print your students Immunizations HERE
4) Schedule your student(s) academic testing
*Note: All NEW students will be academically tested prior to admissions at CFS.
5) Complete Academic Testing
a) K-3 will be tested in reading, spelling, language & math.
i) Kindergarten approx. 10min
ii) 1st -3rd approx. 20-45min
b) 4th -12th will be given the standard SAT. They will be assessed for "spring" academics the year they have just completed. We test reading comprehension, reading vocabulary, mathematics problem solving, mathematics procedures, & language.
i) Approx. 2-2.5hurs
6) Schedule your Academic Planning Meeting. This meeting will be scheduled by Ms. Cabiles and will take place with Ms. Hall, Dean of Academics. Topics that will be discussed: mission of CFS, testing scores, policies & procedures, any questions you may have about CFS, and the school year. Approx. 30-40min
7) Tuition Finalization: Each of our students is required to have a FACT’s account. FACT’s is the company we use for all of our tuition collection. Tuition will be automatically drawn from your checking account or credit card either on the 5th or 20th of each month. Special arrangements can be made if needed with Jenny Tercero- Business Office Assistant.
Ways to Experience CFS!
*Child care provided with RSVP to Eagle Info Nights only.
No Upcoming Info Nights. Schedule your tour below.
August 12th - 10am - 12pm - RSVP
Additional Supporting documents for Enrollment at CFS.
Christian Faith School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded to students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarships, or athletic and other school administered programs.